The Establishment brings inner-city buzz to the edge of the city.
A luxurious urban community of 1, 2, 3 bedroom and loft apartments inspired by Chicago’s industrial warehouse scene and optimised to offer Canberra’s most dynamic modern living.
Feel the buzz. Enjoy the convenience of one of Canberra’s most vibrant new food and retail offering at your door including:
Lantern Dining, Swain Street Bakery, Firehouse Roastery, Glassworks Bar, Fabbrica Pizzeria, Slate & Co Barbershop.
The Perfect Fit. The ultimate in Amenity to suit your lifestyle including:
Revel in luxurious private amenity at every turn, including a stunning rooftop infinity-edge lap pool with outdoor spa, raised timber decking and exclusive resident cabanas that can be booked for private use, offering sweeping district views.
REVOLUTION STRENGTH & AGILITY GYM
Enjoy the fresh air at The Establishment’s exclusive outdoor strength & agility gym on Level 8. Equipped for every workout imaginable, you’ll find gorilla bars, roman rings, pull-up bar, leg press, parallel bars and balance beam, as well as shower and change facilities.
OPEN AIR: CINEMA & DINING
The perfect location for unforgettable evenings. The Establishment has its own outdoor cinema that can be booked for private functions and celebrations, watch anything from TV shows and movies to big sporting events up on the big screen.
With covered seating and luxurious lounges, it’s the ideal place for entertaining with an outdoor bar, full kitchen facilities and breathtaking views of Black Mountain and Gungahlin City.
Rounding out The Establishment’s amenities is the in-house concierge service & bike-hub with a fully-stocked tool and cleaning station.
Wherever life takes you each day, The Establishment makes getting there easy with an abundance of transport options including: Canberra’s new light rail network, express bus routes, cycle and walking pathways, as well as arterial roads connecting you to the rest of Canberra with ease.
This is the sign you have been waiting for: LIVE EPIC!
- Mix of 1, 2, 3 bedroom and loft apartments
- Double glazing
- Blanco appliances
- Ducted rangehoods
- Stone benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Choice of two interior colour schemes
- Matte black or chrome tapware
- Loft style apartment with spiral staircase (limited)
- The Establishment captures amazing views of Black Mountain and the Gungahlin district
- The Haven – A stunning rooftop infinity-edge lap pool surrounded by an outdoor spa, timber decking and resident cabanas.
- Open Air – The outdoor cinema can be booked out for private functions and celebrations. With covered seating, luxurious lounges, and outdoor kitchen and bar facilities it’s the ideal place for entertaining.
- Revolution – The outdoor strength and agility gym is fully equipped for every workout imaginable and includes shower and change facilities.
- A buzzing retail precinct on your doorstep- with Barbershop, pizzeria, Cafe, Restaurant, bakery and gastro pub.
- In-house concierge services are available to assist residents
- Specially designed bike-hub for cleaning and maintenance
- Extensive private and public underground parking
- Lift access
- 3 minutes to Gungahlin Town Centre
- 3 minutes Yerrabi Pond and numerous parklands and walking tracks
- 500m to Stage 1 Light Rail terminal
- 2 minutes to restaurants and bars
- 17 minutes to Canberra Domestic and International Airport
- 18 minutes to the CBD