This beautiful family home is one of the best-presented properties in Ngunnawal with plenty of space to accommodate couples and families alike. EER rating of 6.1 means all-year-round comfort and keeping utility bills under control.
This property has undergone a complete re-fresh prior to going to market. Some of the works completed include brand new carpeting in living areas, freshly painted walls, refreshed wet areas, backyard update, brand new LED lights throughout the house and full service of the hot water system and all electrical fixtures.
The home is bright and spacious inside, with three large bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and a combined dining / living area. All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
The kitchen is modern with plenty of storage, quality stainless steel appliances and 20mm stone benchtop. A super low maintenance backyard means more time doing the things you love and less time spent on chores.
Conveniently located only moments away from Ngunnawal and Casey shops, with easy access to the Gungahlin and Belconnen Town Centres. Ngunnawal Primary School, Gold Creek High School and the Gungahlin College are all in close proximity.
– Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
– High speed NBN connection
– Clean and modern kitchen and bathroom
– Stainless steel appliances
– Gas cooking
– Front and laundry entrance security screens
– Solar boosted hot water
– 20mm stone benchtop
– Central gas heating
– LED lights throughout the house
– European laundry
– Remote control garage with internal access
– Low maintenance backyard
– Outdoor clothesline
– Block size: 246m (approx.)
– Living area: 96m (approx.)
– Garage size: 20m (approx.)
– EER: 6.1