Picture your lazy Sunday family brunches, on your sun filled deck. Friday afternoon drinks and nibbles while watching the kids play in your tranquil backyard. Cooking up a storm; smells of roast wafting through the air. Entertaining friends and family in the gorgeous kitchen and dining room.
Now picture this. Your new family home. Oversized master suite with his and hers vanity completely separated from the children’s retreat. Generous bedrooms with built-ins and funky space saving ideas.
Your two living areas, both seamlessly flowing into your outdoor living and entertainment space. Fruit trees, privacy hedges, your rose garden. The room for swings and trampolines, your children laughing as they play. Plenty of room for a dog, your private hideaway.
Your European appliances, self-cleaning oven, custom joinery in your functional, easy care kitchen. Light filled living areas, separate study and play nooks.
Your stroll to the shops, your walk to the parks, your idyllic location, your haven, your sanctuary.
• Large open plan design that combines the kitchen, dining and living areas
• Dining and family rooms enjoy the North Western aspect and feature double glazed windows
• Separated master bedroom featuring a huge walk-in robe with pull-down access, plus three generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Purpose designed study / home office area
• A separate kids play / arts area
• Custom designed kitchen with floor to ceiling storage, soft-close custom joinery with Blum fittings, quality European appliances, practical pantry and 40mm bench tops
• Corner kitchen cupboards feature easy access through built-in Lazy Susans
• 900mm wide Siemens gas cooktop and a self-cleaning built-in Siemens oven
• Tempered glass splashbacks
• Quality carpeting in the bedrooms and wood laminate flooring throughout the living areas
• Mirrored linen press / storage area with sliding door access
• A large alfresco deck integrates seamlessly with the dining, family and master bedroom areas through three large sliding doors
• Low maintenance backyard with well-established gardens, including privacy hedges and a variety of fruit trees
• Reverse cycle A/C system
• Ducted heating and cooling throughout the house
• Integrated electric fireplace in the living area
• 4000 litre rain water tank connected to an electric pump
• Rheem 27 instant hot watersystem
• LED downlights
• 16 solar panel system matched with 4KW Virtus 2 inverter
• Double car garage with remote control access
• NBN connected
• EER 5